Our first episode features Allen C. Paul and Cristyle Renae talking to a new artist who represents what the God and Gigs Show is all about. Stef Silva is a singer / songwriter with a background in worship music, who recently began recording and performing in the mainstream industry. Her story brings the issues of managing a music career, wrestling with self-acceptance as an artist, and life / family balance into perspective.
- Allen and CriStyle introduce themselves and the concept behind the show.
- Stef shares her story of beginning a music career in the midst of a challenging family situation.
- Allen and Stef discuss how both church ministry and mainstream performances require a level of confidence in your ability.
- Stef discusses how keeping her family as a priority helps her to reach for her dreams as an artist.
- Allen and CriStyle try to close the show for the first time, and it doesn’t go as planned.
Quotables from the interview
- Website: http://stefsilvamusic.com
- Facebook: /stefsilvamusic
- Twitter: @stefsilva
- Instagram: @iamstefsilva
- CriStyle Renae: CriStyleRenae.com / CriStyleRenae1 / Facebook: CriStyle Renae Music
- Allen C. Paul: AllenCPaul.com / IG: AllenCPaul / Facebook: A.C. Paul, AllenPaulMusic
- Performed by Teja Veal, from “The Hopeless Romantic EP”
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
SUPPORT US ON PATREON
We love making this show, but need your help to keep it going! Join the God and Gigs family by supporting us on Patreon.